Fall 2022 Campout
Please make sure to read the entire description of this event!
BY REGISTERING YOURSELF, AND/OR YOUR CHILD AS THEIR GUARDIAN, TO THIS EVENT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I, in consideration of the services provided by SUN AND BLOOM FARMS and ABOUT AND FOR SUSTAINABILITY, its agents, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “SUN AND BLOOM FARMS"), hereby agree to release SUN AND BLOOM FARMS, as follows:
1. I acknowledge and understand that participation in a course, workshop or any event provided by Sun And Bloom Farms is purely voluntary, and I elect to individually participate at my own risk, and be completely responsible for my own child or children I am bringing to participate.
2. I agree to release and hold harmless Sun And Bloom Farms from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation, and my own child or children that I am bringing to participate in courses, workshops, events or activities at Sun And Bloom Farms.
3. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damages I or my own child or children might suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injuries or damages myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I or my child, or children, may have.
4. I realize that any photos or videos taken of me or my child, or children, during any courses, workshops or events become property of Sun And Bloom Farms and may be used in marketing materials used online or in print worldwide. I realize there will be no compensation for the use of said photos or videos. I hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use by Sun And Bloom Farms, of any and all photographs, video, voice recordings, or other media taken of me including derivative works thereof (collectively, the “Images”), and any reproduction of them in any form in any media whatsoever, whether now known or hereafter created, throughout the world in perpetuity. I understand and agree that Images and Videos using my likeness will become property of Sun And Bloom Farms and will not be returned. I also consent to and authorize the use by Sun And Bloom Farms of the Images and Videos for commercial gain.
By accepting the terms of this agreement on this form, I acknowledge that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, agree to be bound by its terms, and consent to my participation in the Sun And Bloom Farms courses, workshops or events.
We ask you to please be respectful of everyone's health and health choices at our events. First of all, we invite you to please evaluate your own health immediately before attending any of our events, use your best judgement, and if you believe or know you have an easily transmissible illness , please reach out to us for a credit and join one of our future events when you feel better and are not contagious. Bottom line, please do not attend if you are sick. Second of all, we invite you to please respect any and all of the participants’ choices with wearing or not wearing a mask. Thank you for keeping our community safe.
- We will be using farming tools, and on occasion we will be interacting on slopes and uneven terrains. Safety will be priority number 1 and we ask that you follow the activities' leaders directions at all times. You can choose not to participate in some of the activities and observe only.
- AS LONG AS YOU NOTIFY US VIA EMAIL AT LEAST 15 DAYS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE COURSE, WE WILL REFUND THE AMOUNT WE RECEIVED FROM YOU TO THAT DATE, MINUS A $100 DEPOSIT FEE. Alternatively we can credit the full amount towards a future event. If you notify us of your need to cancel within 15 days of event commencement, your payment is not refundable. However, you can transfer your ticket to another name for that same event or join a later offering.