Sustainability Literacy for a Regenerative World
This interactive course goes beyond knowledge about sustainability, it provides practical active learning exercises for the development, improvement and expansion of basic sustainability literacy skills. The course combines concepts of personal growth, leadership, holistic analysis, systems thinking, community building, ecological understanding and regenerative practice in 12 learning modules. Each module provides theories, philosophies, principles, techniques and practical applications of over 30 sustainability literacy skills. For each Module participants are invited to engage in and complete exercises and tasks for deeper understanding and development of mastery for each presented skill.
THIS COURSE IS NOW DONATION BASED
- CHOOSE TO MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION ON A SLIDING SCALE, STARTING AT $20 TO AS MUCH AS YOU ORIGINALLY BELIEVE THE COURSE IS WORTH TO YOU WHEN YOU REGISTER (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION)
- YOU WILL BE INVITED TO CONTRIBUTE MORE DONATIONS AT THE END OF EACH OF THE 12(13) SESSIONS AND IT WILL BE UP TO YOU EVERY TIME IF YOU WANT OR NEED TO CONTRIBUTE MORE
- Please note: access to the content of any particular session will require participation in those sessions - the course is meant to be taken as a whole.
- Choose the lowest donation option if investing in this course is a big step and a financial stretch for you
- Choose the median donation option if you’re financially stable and ready to step into a new level of investing in yourself and your contribution to the world.
- Choose the high donation options if you are financially abundant and excited to support yourself and your course community by sharing your abundance
PLEASE NOTE THAT, DUE TO THE FORMAT OF THIS COURSE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS!
By registering to this course you agree to our Video, Pictures, Release of Liability and Cancellation Agreement
VIDEO, PICTURES, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND CANCELLATION AGREEMENT:
I, in consideration of the services provided by About And For Sustainability, its agents, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “About And For Sustainability", hereby agree to release About And For Sustainability, as follows:
1. I acknowledge and understand that participation in a course, training, workshop or event provided by About And For Sustainability is purely voluntary, and I elect to individually participate.
2. I agree to release and hold harmless About And For Sustainability from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in courses, workshops or events activities or use of facilities for the activity.
3. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damages I might suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
4. I agree that any photos or videos taken of me during any courses, training, workshops or events become property of About And For Sustainability and may be used in marketing materials used online or in print worldwide. I agree there will be no compensation for the use of said photos or videos. I hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use by About And For Sustainability, of any and all photographs, video, voice recordings, or other media taken of me including derivative works thereof (collectively, the “Images”), and any reproduction of them in any form in any media whatsoever, whether now known or hereafter created, throughout the world in perpetuity. I understand and agree that Images and Videos using my likeness will become property of About And For Sustainability and will not be returned. I also consent to and authorize the use by About And For Sustainability of the Images and Videos for commercial gain.
5. I agree that I will not get any refunds any time for this course.
By accepting the terms of this agreement, I acknowledge that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, agree to be bound by its terms, and if applicable, consent to my participation in the About And For Sustainability’s courses, workshops or events.